Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First weekend in March...

Saturday lunch was a delicious panini at Pamenar (a favorite after some celebrity spotting and, even better, evesdropping earlier this year).

After surviving tha strong wind storm Friday night (did it wake you up too?), Saturday I met a friend for a delicious panini at Pamenar (a favorite after some celebrity spotting and, even better, evesdropping earlier this year).

Late afernoon Walter and I made our way over to Scarborough for some surfing. I feel a little bad as now Walter is the one without a wet suit (a friend had kindly lent him one in the fall), but it was nice to have a photographer for once.

By the time we got there and hiked over to the cove it was after four and the waves were really dying down (from what I hear). I like the Blair Witch-esque quality of this one:
DSC_9512
Funny that after taking the pictures Walter looked at the camera screen and commented that the wetsuit really made my face look different. At that point I was freezing and exhausted and the comment didn't mean much, but now looking back I'm glad to know that a wetsuit isn't generally considered to be the epitome of flattering face wear....
DSC_9502
Hope your weekend was great...
DSC_9497

2 comments:

  1. i love this post!!
    you look awesome in a wetsuit btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you look awesome in a wetsuit btw"
    -Words only a BFF would say!

    ReplyDelete